Is that me?
I let my friends take over what I looked like today, and al-Hamdu liLlah I have pictures, but I almost couldn't believe that it was me... I looked so ... different. al-Hamdu liLlah.
It was a very wonderful party, the glow sticks I bought were a lot fun once it got darker out. People left saying that they enjoyed themselves, so that made me feel good, al-Hamdu liLlah they had a good time.
My friends who helped set this party up with me, DID A LOT, may Allah bless them with khayr all the days of their life, and may every khayr that they desire come to them with ease and speed. Amin.... Amin ya Rabil `alamin.
al-Hamdu liLlah, such a nice day.
I got such wonderful gifts too!!! A couple I absolutely must mention are: Imam anwar al-awlaki "The Life of Muhammad (salla Allahu `alayhi wa salam) Medina Period 1 of 2"... yay!!!!!! i'm soooo excited to hear it!!! yaaaay!!! maaaaan Islamic gifts... subHan Allah, they make my heart happy!.. oh and I got a dark green `abaya! -smiles-
al-Hamdu liLlah for such nice gifts... and soo many others that I really love, al-Hamdu liLlah.
I mostly love the gifts because of the thought of it, I mean subHan Allah, that person went out and got that for me, it's sooo nice! That's SOOO NICE!!! Nice stuff done for me! and cards... I'm a huge fan of cards! I love reading what friends have to say, it makes me happy. ya Rabbi, what a lovely day, al-Hamdu liLlah.... da`iman al-Hamdu liLlah, for everything we have been given.
oh! and I learned something new today, I learned that picasa now can be made public, I wonder if I'll make some albums and share them... hmm, I think that would be fun. Hmm, maybe.
Alrighty, so, al-Hamdu liLlah and I think I might go to some bbq on Saturday, eh, we'll see.
tayyib, that's enough for this blog, al-Hamdu liLlah
subHan Allah, wa al-Hamdu liLlah, la illaha illa Allah, wa Allahu akbar -smiles-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home