6/20/2006

Where there is drama... there is your mama

You know how some people say, "Save the drama for your mama!" Well, why would anyone want to give their mama any drama? That's so messed up. Gotta love your mama! You hear me! Better be good to your mama, or else I'll throw my shib shib at you! (psst, that things a stinger!)

Parents are so tough sometimes. At times, I think it's hilarious, I feel like any second someone's going to say, look at that camera over there, "You're on candid camera!!!" I'm looking at how things are running right now, and I think it's soooooo funny, they are serious, okay, well it's not funny, but man, it's tough.

What does a person do? How do you please Allah and at the same time be good to your parents like we have been commanded to!?! There has to be a way... subHan Allah there are somethings in life I wish I just knew, like, what's going to be the result of all this? ya`ni what? AYYYY

Well, actually, al-Hamdu liLlah parents just care so much, sure they worry more than they should at times, but.... well.... they're just being parents. I think.

Sigh, interesting world. al-Hamdu liLlah for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home