Dancing With My Problems
I called up the principal, things are cool al-Hamdu liLlah.
I noticed that I worry too much sometimes, this is something I need to work on, it's a problem. I realized, that with problems perhaps instead of trying to fix them all, to just enjoy them as they happen and dance with them.
Let's face it, there's going to be difficulty every single day that we are alive, so might as well dance with the difficulty and make the best out of it.
So, khalas, from now on, in sha' Allah, I'm going to be dancing with my problems... taking each one as an opportunity to learn more about myself.
Without difficulty there's no progress, and it is overcoming difficulty that defines success, what is success without difficulty? al-Hamdu liLlah for everything we have been given.
ya Allah, I'm so fortunate, I am grateful for this water bottle next to me, my cousins who are spending the night, children... -smiles-... my Allah, that is a HUUUGE blessing, for this bed in my room I get to rest on, for my family who love me, for the warak dawali we are going to have tomorrow, for family gatherings, for the quiet moments I spend with myself, for my difficulties, for people who make me smile just at the thought of them, for mothers, and fathers, and sisters, and brothers, for good friends, ... subHan Allah, for Islam, imagine a life without Islam, what a treasure we have!... al-Hamdu liLlah, ...
Allah is sufficient for me as a helper, things will be okay... by Allah they will be okay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home