6/20/2006

Thinking thinking dupidiidoo...

Alrighty, well just for the sake of keeping my word let me continue... my grad party at home was really nice, we had a lot of family come over, I invited the principal of the Sunday school and her husband and it was nice to see them there too.

We had my favorite dish Grape Leaves! Yum! Only, I had so much of it, I don't even know if I like it anymore.

It was a typical party, people came, food was served, music was played, the usual.

Then came the part I don't really like too much, the attention on me. So they brought the gifts and told me to open them and stuff, and as much as I love the "thoughtfulness" of the gifts, I do not like opening gifts in front of people. Most of the gifts were a card with money, I would open the card, read the words passionately, and then say, "And there's money inside, thank you very much." I kept the card opened only towards me, and I didn't allow for others to see how much I got, I think it's weird... I don't like people knowing how much money I have. Ya`ni ... it feels weird, it just does.

Hmm, maybe I can take some of that money and go to the market, I think it would be a lot of fun to look out for improved and new items.

What made the day so lovely was that I got to see so much family. subHan Allah there were people at my house that it's been perhaps 2 years since the last time I saw them. I love family, al-Hamdu liLlah they liven up the house.

Let's see, what else, oh and I went to my cousins graduation party, that was really nice! There was a young girl there that I had a lot of fun playing with, we made up a silly little dance together, it was sooo cool! -smiles- al-Hamdu liLlah.

Oh, I also talked to the principal of the private school, and it sounds like they really want me to work there. Allah knows what is best, I prayed istikharah, so if I'm meant to work there, I will, in sha' Allah.

Aside from that, I spent a lot of today thinking... and... thinking

and


.... thinking


then.... .... you know .... I thought

thinking....

thoughts...

that think...

about thinking thoughts...

with some thinking...

............ thinking........... thoughts..... of thinking thoughts of thinking...

to think or not to think....

thinking

blah.

So many thoughts.

Sorry for no response, or late ones.... I'm just .....










thinking. -smiles- al-Hamdu liLlah... but an idea did come out of all of it, which will be discussed... later. -smiles- ya Rabbi -smiles-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home