6/20/2006

al-Hamdu liLlah

I hope this blog doesn't turn into a venting zone. -smiles-

Well, anyways, today was fun. I spent almost the whole day with a couple of friends. We went and got stuff for my party tomorrow, it's an all girls get together. I hope everyone feels welcomed and comes, in sha' Allah.

So everything is going to be blue and yellow, but I'll be wearing green, insha' Allah. I love green, it makes me happy, it has this peaceful happiness to it.

I'm so excited, I feel bouncy... it's going to be great to have friends together and just enjoy the day, in sha' Allah. al-Hamdu liLlah.

One friend told me her mom wouldn't let her come. Hehe, I took care of that! Maybe having a third party does work!!!

al-Hamdu liLlah for everything. Anyways, I'm so excited, I think I need to go clean or something to bring myself back to the middle mood, too much happiness is not good.

al-Hamdu liLlah for everything. (^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home