Finals
subHan Allah I turned in a paper that I have been working on for about a month, I had everything together, and just needed to somehow type it all up. It all came out to be a little over 25 pages. subHan Allah, I feel like I might as well had written a book. -smiles- I had a lot of fun putting it together, there was so much detail involved in that paper, al-Hamdu liLlah I got through it, I'm over it, and I enjoyed the process of writing it.
The school is about 2o minutes away from my house and the traffic was jammed!!! Oh ya Allah, Allahu akbar, I was in that traffic for about 2.5 hours! I left my house at 4 pm to go drop that paper off and didn't get to her office until 6:30 pm, al-Hamdu liLlah it was in on time.
Traffic, subHan Allah, it's a nice way to practice sabr. I don't like it, subHan Allah, because I don't usually play anything when I drive I sat there and thought for a long time, and thought, and thought, and thought and thought.. and thought........... and thought....... and do you know what else I did.... I thought.
With all that thinking done, I realized, I am one of the most fortunate people alive. subHan Allah, I was thinking about the people I knew, those who are so kind to make du`a' for me, I thought about how much I love what I do in my life, and just all these little things coming together. I was just sitting in my car smiling, then with this happy feeling, I put on the nashid, "Tala `al badru `alayna!!!" -smiles-
subHan Allah, I remember I invited the girls over to my house one day, and I heard them all singing "Tala `al badru `alayna".. I hurridly ran down stairs, and "SURPRISE"... Welcome to your bid`ah celebration. I remember my birthday was two weeks after the date I had my party, and I knew I specifically told my friends I do not want anything done... and I was serious. It's alright, al-Hamdu liLlah, but the one thing I loved the most about that day was that everyone sang that nashid for me, subHan Allah, that's super happiness.
... Well, I'm going to go eat, and finish up another paper for tomorrow. al-Hamdu liLlah for everything, everything.
I read a super good quote not too long ago, "Good things come to those who wait." I really liked it. Patience always seems to pay-off in the end... It just does.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home