so today..
subHan Allah, today I had a final and a lesson to give to first graders.
You see for my field work, part of the assignment was to give 2 lessons to the class we are observing... Well, al-Hamdu liLlah I ended up doing 3.. and the class still wanted more! I realized more-so today that this is definitely what I need to do with my life, subHan Allah.
Because I had to prepare another lesson with an activity, it cut into my study time. I figure, well, if I do something good, Allah will make my studying easy for me.
That it was, my studying was a breeze actually, I looked through the material and felt like I knew it all. When I took the test, it seemed almost effortless... al-Hamdu liLlah, Rabbi Rahimun Wadud.
All my finals so far have been pretty easy, al-Hamdu liLlah it's such a mercy.
Today my brother is graduating, I'm going to go get him something in sha' Allah. Hmm, what do I buy an 18 year old??????????????? Akh! I think the reason I said akh is because I have to step into a mall, I'm not a fan of shopping.
Well, I'll figure something out. ... I figured something out! I'll give him money! -smiles- or a gift certificate to best-buy or some store that is filled with computers and computer gadgets. -smiles- yay!!! al-Hamdu liLlah.
al-Hamdu liLlah for everything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home