Thankful...Grateful...Comforted
What an amazing week it has been.
One of my students had decided to wear the headscarf, she called me up the first day and it's unfortunate that family members are giving her a hard time with it. May Allah strengthen her, Amin. I'm so proud of her, I hope she continues the way that she is going. She surely is excelling. subHan Allah, a family is supposed to strengthen each other towards what is good, it really bothers me to think that anyone could be so ungrateful to Allah that they sell their din for the acceptance of people. ya Rabbi, use that student as a tool in order to guide her family, Amin.
Also, my parents have been really easy on me lately, it's rather strange to experience. They allow me to stay out longer, and to be involved in more activities than before. This is definitely a Mercy from Allah, al-Hamdu liLlah for it, may He find me of the thankful.
subHan Allah, there are so many reasons to be thankful.
al-Hamdu liLlah for means of communication, it's such a blessing to think that someone could be far away and you are capable of talking to them. al-Hamdu liLlah, al-Hamdu liLlah, and always al-Hamdu liLlah.
Regardless of what happens, I hope Allah finds me of those who are patient and thankful. Things are going very smoothly for me these days, and this ease is worrying me... can life really be this pleasant? Isn't it supposed to be a prison? Why am I enjoying it all so much? ... these are just things to think about, and Rabbi Rahimun Wadud.
subHan Allah, I just hope don't let a moment pass in which I am not thankful. ya RAB.

1 Comments:
<"Things are going very smoothly for me these days, and this ease is worrying me...">
I feel the same... subhanAllaah. May it be rahma from Allaah.
Nice blog, jazaakillahu khayran
Post a Comment
<< Home