al-Hamdu liLlah
I don't usually let people know what I'm up to, but I think sometimes it's good to know what people are doing and what their schedule is like.
Plans for the summer:
1- Summer school (usually 8-9:30 am) MTWR
2- I had been recommended for a summer multiple subject teaching program. It is at the mosque next to my university, so I might work with them from 10-2 pm MTWR
3- Fridays I'm trying to put together a sisters youth group at a near by masjid, and in sha' Allah we'll meet around 6-7 pm (make du`a' that Allah makes those gatherings beneficial)
4- Saturdays I meet with an older friend who helps me with my correct recitation of the Qur'an
5- I work at a the masjid next to my house with children every Sunday from 10 am - 1:30 pm (by the way, the shirts look awesome! al-Hamdu liLlah)
This Saturday I have a graduation party to go to. 4-10 pm
On the 9th of July I have another gathering that I need to attend. I will be there in sha' Allah from 7 am - 3 pm
On the 29th there's a dinner that I definitely must attend, in sha' Allah.
hmm... I hope this is helpful, in sha' Allah.
May Allah accept our efforts. Amin.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home