floating around
My thoughts differ, that's what they do... At times they are like the clouds floating around, calmly observing the world.
Other times I feel my thoughts are like a busy street zooming, rushing to find the next idea! How about this?!?! No! How about that?!?! NO, THIS.. NO THAT!
Other times, it's traffic, it's just stuck... moving slowly, not quite progressing... but it's okay, al-Hamdu liLlah, always al-Hamdu liLlah.
Right now, my thoughts, they are like the clouds... So, this is life? al-Hamdu liLlah, for this life. Things have been decreed to be the way that they are, and Allah is Merciful, and All-Knowing.
We live day by day, by day, by day, the sun rises, it sets, it rises, and sets, and yet each day is unique with its beauty and trials.
Heart be still, what emotion will I feel tomorrow? Rabbi Rahimun Wadud... al-Hamdu liLlah. Regardless of what the emotion is, I hope my self control and patience strengthen by it.
Tiredness, and quietude has overwhelmed my being. I am not the same person that I once was, I'm a little more patient, a little more calm, a little less dramatic, and less judgmental. How do I know this about myself? Because change is a transition that rarely goes without notice.
You get what you give, only you get more back of what you give... you give others a hard time, watch this harshness creep into your life twice as hard, and if you give others ease and mercy, verily it will come your way only with more beauty attached magnificently.
My thoughts are drifting like the clouds, roaming the many thoughts thought, calmly thinking. al-Hamdu liLlah, I briefly looked at the Qur'an that is posted next to this computer and I read it and while I read it my heart is calmed by the beauty that my eyes are observing.
2:286
لاَ يُكَلِّفُ اللّهُ نَفْسًا إِلاَّ وُسْعَهَا لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ رَبَّنَا لاَ تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ
Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maula (Patron, Supporter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people."
... subHan Allah, as I lay my eyes upon it, thinking about my worries, my worries drift gently away, and my body feels the coolness of peace. The Qur'an is sooo beautiful, how does it do it? It has a way of transforming moods, from whatever it may be, to a sweet peacefulness...
That's what it does, it just does.
It just does.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home