11/15/2006

Why Not?

Good Lord! (for some reason I've been saying that a lot lately)

Just a minute ago I heard my brother laughing, and wondering why, I looked to my right side and there he was with my other brother being silly. So, what were they doing exactly? One brother had a black washable marker and he was drawing a mustache on the 7 year old brother's face. You know those beautiful black mustaches that are long and swirl at the end, gorgeous! At first I said, "HEY! What are you doing?" then I stopped myself!!! Wait a second, what's wrong with drawing a mustache on your face? Well, not on "my" face, but in general, what's wrong with it??? -smiles- so, then I just smiled at my brother. As my 14 year old brother says, "Don't waste your time being angry." So, yup, I smiled, and I imagine I can get some good deeds for that, so why not? Since you're reading this, whoever you may be, here's a smile for you too -smiles- ... (psst, show some teeth when you smile, it's more fun that way!)

Then my brother ran to my mirror looked at himself and exploded with laughter!!! -smiles- Why not? Why not do random things and be silly?

I'm a first grade teacher, so I'm doing really silly things all the time. I'm very animated and dramatic, especially with story telling!!! Goooooooooood Tiiiiiiimes!!!! A story to buy for children, especially first graders, is Knuffle Bunny it's so much fun to read, and the children at times fight each other over who gets to read it! Yes, it's that good. It's about a baby that gives her father a hard time, and embarasses him in public, classic.

You know what's so amazing about this life, it's such little things that cheer us.

Now I dare you, go take a washable marker and draw dots on your face... live a little. -smiles- (and no you don't really have to do that, i'm not.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home