If you want it, then get it...
I was thinking about a quote I read not so long ago, it was something like, "if you want to be a writer, write."
So let's see, what do I want?
If you want to memorize the Qur'an, then memorize.
If you want to have deep humility and concentration when you pray, then have deep humility and concentration.
If you want to finish grading all those papers, then grade.
If you want to go get your masters, then go get your masters.
-smiles-
I mean, it's pretty simple if we think about it. As long as progress is being made towards the final goal, then khayr, in sha' Allah.
al-Hamdu liLlah for everything...
and, if you want to get married to someone, get married to them.
Haha, sounds so simple huh? Khayr. Allah knows what is best, I know nothing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home