mhm... time passes
I'm at the school I teach at now. The parents came and picked up their children and for some reason I thought I would come and update my blog. It does relax me to write here, it's nice, al-hamdu liLlah.
I feel like staying here today, don't want to go home. subHan Allah, we have visitors, khayr, I'll have mercy on them. -smiles- mhm, riiight.
Ya Allah, make it easy. Please keep me in your du`a'.
My mood is moderate. subHan Allah, if there is anything I learned this year it's that a situation can switch within seconds! At any moment, anything could happen, it goes to show me how much I should keep my trust in Allah.
It's amazing how things end up moving along though, every little thing that happens happens for a good reason. It is only later that I find out the reason for why events unfolded the way that they did. It's kind of like a rose, little by little it unfolds, and it only takes a little bit of time for it to show its beauty.
A better analogy is probably fruits. Fruits take time to ripen, and al-hamdu liLlah time does pass.
-moderate smile-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home