11/06/2006



Hehe, isn't that cute? I think it's cute! -smiles-

subHan Allah I love working out, but most of all I love to run.

I love that I work with children because they give me the freedom to be as active as I want to be. For example at the University, I can't just do cartwheels across the floor and run around, it's not appropriate; however, with children, I can do flips as often as I would like and run around and really have fun and PLAY! My students at lunch always line up and race each other, and al-hamdu liLlah one student will come up to me and say, "Teacher, race with us!"... yay!!! I love to run! I don't always beat them though! subHan Allah, one child is faster than I am, and if you have seen me run, I'm fast! Turns out his father plays basketball and when his father does laps around the courts he races after him. The child is pretty flexible too. Khayr.

I like playing sports, and being active, even when I go online, I can't sit too long after an hour I'll get up walk around then I might come back on, but I just can't stay in one spot. Same thing when I'm on the phone, I can't just sit down in one place, I'll walk in circles if I have to. -smiles- I just feel like I have to constantly be "doing" something or moving around.

Being around children is good for me. Personally, I really love teaching, and I really love children, al-Hamdu liLlah this is what I have dreamed of doing while growing up, and now I'm doing it.

subHan Allah, I love my job, I love being with children, I love what I do, and al-Hamdu liLlah.

Let's see, so what's new? -smiles- Eh, just moderate stuff, al-Hamdu liLlah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home