9/11/2006

subHan Allah

How do people manage to drive home really really late at night, without even sleeping on the road? ya Rabbi, it's such a blessing that people arrive home safely... such a blessing, al-Hamdu liLlah.

al-Hamdu liLlah, and even after such a long drive, and a long day, still the thoughtfulness continues, subHan Allah, May Allah bless such thoughtful people. I hope that the sleep at night for such people is a peaceful one filled with sakinah.

...and just randomly speaking about children, infants are pretty amazing creatures, and the way that they grow is incredibly fascinating.... and I would really love to watch movies about how they grow, that would be so interesting.

al-Hamdu liLlah for everything, and Ramadan is coming up, and I hope I survive to at least fulfill this month, subHan Allah the blessings. May our du`a' be answered with khayr and barakah... and ease. Amin.

2 Comments:

At 9/14/2006 5:48 pm , Blogger Um Sumayyah said...

blog hopping between the 2 blogs is hilarious.. more entertaining than the blog itself at times! lol..

 
At 9/14/2006 5:50 pm , Blogger Anonymous said...

silly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home