sabr -smiles-
I don't know if there's something in the air, or was today just a really sabr intensive day? Eh, maybe it's just a Tuesday kinda thing.
This morning I totally thought I didn't have a meeting until 6 PM tonight. Nope, I got a phone call at 10:20 AM saying, "Hey, where are you, our meeting started." [I guess she meant, that people were there] I replied with, "What meeting? Doesn't it start at 6?"
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! -smiles-
So, I rushed to get dressed, and my gas was on below empty, so I had to put gas, and then when it was around 10:50 I called and said, "I'm almost there, please apologize for me to everyone!!!" Then my friend at the meeting replied, "Oh, don't even worry we didn't even start yet."
al-Hamdu liLlah -smiles-
I got there around 11 PM it was funny because my mom had called me and while I was talking to her I totally missed the exit, and then the next two streets were closed because of construction... -smiles- ... ya`ni ma`lish.
So, I did get there, at 11, and al-Hamdu liLlah.
While I was sitting in there the principal said you will be taking first grade!
~YAAAAAAAAAAAY!~
I asked the teacher next to me, "So, when does school start?" She replied, "Tomorrow."
-silence-
~just swallow that, absorb it, let it sink in and swim around~
"Tomorrow?"
We each got passed our W-4 forms, and told to fill them out, taken to see our classroom and told we have today to decorate it.
Tayyib, al-Hamdu liLlah.
I was in my classroom from 11 to 6 pm just decorating.
BUT YOU SHOULD SEE IT!!! OH IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!! SOOOO HAPPY! I'm going to take pictures in sha' Allah and share them with you.
Then I took the books home, looked through them, I have tomorrow's lessons almost completed... I know what I have to teach them, now it's all about making it fun and exciting.
I got on this computer and made Behavior Report cards, that should be fun, in sha' Allah. I'm definitely burned out by today, subHan Allah...
Oh and get this! These Korean ladies just walk into the building I'm one of the only people still there, and she wants a tour of the private school and she wants an overview of what we teach, and the costs per child, salaries, lots of statistical information.. etc. I told her I'm new, but I'd be more than happy to help answer what I could. They took like 3 pictures with me, they especially loved the 3-D Umbrella Tree I created in my classroom, I told them how this is the Reading Corner. -smiles- She took my e-mail, so al-Hamdu liLlah.
They are going to take those pictures to their country for some Education study or whatever. One thing that was kind of funny was they were asking me all these intense questions about the school, and I couldn't answer half of them. I called out for an older teacher in the building but they insisted on talking to me.
Anyways, .. there's more bas, al-Hamdu liLlah, I need to get back to preparing for tomorrow! Wow! They just threw me in there.. bas, al-Hamdu liLlah, I'm really excited about it.
in sha' Allah, I'll write more later, and in sha' Allah even though some people's day may have started out hectic that it ends very pleasant.
I'm really glad this is going to keep me occupied, al-Hamdu liLlah, it will make the days pass by with more ease, in sha' Allah.
yallah, to be continued..
-smiles- oh, and don't worry, be happy... al-Hamdu liLlah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home