9/09/2006

inna lilah wa inna ilayhi raji`oon

um... so Priya a friend of mine from high school passed away last night.

She was also a friend of KA, and KA is getting married tomorrow. KA and Priya were much closer friends.. than i was w. her. ya Rabbi.

I knew Priya wasn't feeling well last night because Tiffany called me, but I didn't really understand how bad it was. I called her house a little less than a half hour ago asking if I can stop by and visit. Her father was on the phone he told me, "She passed away last night... here, talk to the mother." The mother got on the phone, "Hello." ...~what in the world do I say to you? What in the world do I saaay??? ~ ... "Um, hi, I'm Priya's friend, I want to let you know that I am here if you need anything, and that Priya was a good friend of mine."

Even though I didn't think her situation was so severe I did try to call KA last night, someone else picked up and the phone hung up, and Tiffany told me they already tried calling her house. I thought I would just call her today and let her know. Now that I know that Priya has passed away, I don't know if I should tell her.

-sigh-

I don't know... -sad face-

advice, anyone? please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home