5/18/2006

ya Rab

13:24

Salāmun `alaykum bimā Şabartum fani`ma `uqbá ad-Dāri.


"Salaamun 'Alaykum (peace be upon you) for that you persevered in patience! Excellent indeed is the final home!"

سَلاَمٌ عَلَيْكُم بِمَا صَبَرْتُمْ فَنِعْمَ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ

2 Comments:

At 5/20/2006 2:31 am , Blogger BlessedMuslimah said...

subhanaAllah.. I need that... right at this moment. May Allah subhanaHu wa Ta3ala reward you. Ameen

btw, I also enjoyed the two posts underneath this one... the first because it made me laugh (cuteness! ma shaa Allah).. and the second for the good reminder.

May Allah subhanaHu wa Ta3ala love you my dearest Diyanah *smiles*

ala

 
At 5/20/2006 10:43 am , Blogger Anonymous said...

-smiles-

al-salamu `alaykum wa raHmatu Allahi wa barakatuhu,

Amin to your du`a', and may Allah love you and reward you with khayr.

Thank you for visiting my blog, OH! and Amir loooooved that you and Angie wrote to him, I really really appreciate that. I'm doing what I can to get him excited to read, and this may be the ticket!
Jazaki Allahu Khayr wa Barak Allahu Fiki, for all the khayr that you do.

-smiles-

inni ahibuki fiLlah, you are a sister of my heart, and for whatever reason that you needed this verse, I hope that Allah strengthens you to do what pleases Him. Amin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home