5/16/2006

The Planted Seeds of Thought

-smiles- I love planting seeds -smiles-

Alrighty, so with my dad he now is starting to listen to me more than before... when he came to the board meeting at the Masjid, he got an idea of how hard I work, and he also saw older adults his age talking with me, and discussing ideas, and wanting my input... I believe this is helping him realize that what I have to say isn't just babble, it has significance, and there is thought that goes behind it.

Another seed by Allah's will: I was talking to my mother and father about how important it is for parents to befriend their child after they have spent so many years of their life doing their best to perfect their tarbiyah. That there comes a time in which after training a child to know what is right and wrong, that they should befriend this child with monitoring. This was said so as to make them understand, that after some time, the child should be given some flexibility to make their own choices... subHan Allah, ya Rab.

Today, trying to bond with my mother I watched American Idol with her... she was telling me how she thought the girl in the top three has similar facial features to me. I teased her about that, I don't see the resemblance, but I was flattered. As a matter of fact, she thought quite a few people we saw on TV looked like someone she knew, it was pretty funny. -smiles- subHan Allah, I just want to spend time with her, ya Rab.

... Little by little I'm inching my way to the top, and let's say Allah has other plans for me, then al-Hamdu liLlah I would have established by then a stronger relationship with my parents... either way, as long as I keep striving to go about doing everything in the best possible way, I can only see success in front of me... whichever way it so happens to come. in sha' Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home