5/14/2006

It's all about the du`a'

Bismillah

There's a comfort when I know what is going to happen next, but I must admit, I do enjoy the mystery in things, and that probably explains why I write in such a parataxis way, al-Hamdu liLlah. subHan Allah, as much as I love randomness, and spontaneity, I would love to know for sure how some things in my life are going to turn out, but for now I'm optimistic that with enough patience, determination, and effort something good will happen, what's the reward for good other than good? -smiles- it's all about the du`a' -smiles- ... life is an interesting mystery.

... so, today is another bid`ah day... Mothers Day... subHan Allah, what a joke, it should be everyday.. every single day... lahowlawalakuwat. (^)

My dad was funny though, he always brings my mom this HUUUUGE bouquet of flowers, and I guess the store he went to didn't have any, so he bought her two bouquets of flowers. My mom was like, "Why did you get me two bouquets, were they buy one get one free?" -smiles- Then he explained, "No, they didn't have the big ones so I wanted to make up for that." They're so cute!

I love flowers, but something about them being "cut" bothers me, it's like you're making something beautiful die sooner than it should. Perhaps if he brought them to her in pots that would be better, imagine, they can be watered and a person can enjoy them for much longer... plus, I wouldn't be so sad that they had to die. -smiles- This is coming from a person who saw someone jump on ants and started crying, it's Allah's creation, shouldn't it be cherished?

sigh

2 Comments:

At 5/14/2006 7:31 pm , Blogger Absology said...

Nice blog !

Had to highlight it to read though

 
At 5/14/2006 7:35 pm , Blogger Anonymous said...

thanks for the nice words.

hmm, you had to highlight it eh? tayyib, i'll think of something to make it easier for you to read, in sha' Allah.

thank you for visiting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home