5/12/2006

That one guy...

today, that one guy who went to the Masjid was talking more about his enlightenment to be good and the like, and I told him, "you sound like a Muslim!... why don't you just become one?"

then he said,

"yea, I've been thinking about that a lot lately!"

....... MAKE DU`A'......

-smiles-

Met the Hindu guy again... he might become a Muslim too... subHan Allah!!!

2 Comments:

At 5/13/2006 12:58 pm , Blogger Nora said...

eslam 3laikum ..

i dont know why iam feeln that happy while readn all over ur blog ..


about this post ..

i think if he became a muslim ..
enshallah ya rab ..

i'll consider it the greatest achivement of all ..

hope to catch up later and read about where u got with him ..

waitting for the news ;)

 
At 5/13/2006 2:15 pm , Blogger Anonymous said...

wa `alaykum al salamu wa raHmatu Allahi wa barakatuhu,

I love getting random messages like that!

Hmm, don't know why you're feeling happy? How can you not feel happy on my blog? Come on now! -smiles-

I understand it would be absolutely wonderful if he were to become Muslim... he would be blessed with a perfect way of life, and I would be hopeful of a great blessing from Allah... ya Allah.

in sha' Allah do keep up with my blog, I do enjoy your visits.

Take care now... and thanks for your kind words. Jazakum Allah Khayr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home