5/04/2006

WHAT'S UP WITH THE MOODS?

current mood: ataraxia

(^)

subHan Allah, after so much thought everything seems to now become clear to me... making the right choice means making the choice that is pleasing to Allah. Some choices are a lot harder to make than others, what is "right" at times may get confusing. There is a "confidence" in doing what is right, and a feeling of inner tranquility when I feel I had made the right choice.

For a month I tried to convince myself that the choice I made was right, but I didn't feel satisfied with it, I just couldn't, something wasn't giving me that peace I thought I would get for going along with what the "people" said. Then in an attempt to correct myself, I rejected my choice, it just didn't work for me... it just didn't feel right... it just wasn't fair.

So now, I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I have confidence that what I am doing is right, and so whatever the consequences are I will gladly face them... all I needed was confidence, that's it. I feel now peace, I feel what I am doing is right, of course Allah is capable of all things and will do as He wills, but as long as I feel that what I am doing is right, and pleasing to Him, then I have confidence, and the will power to continue.

al-Hamdu liLlah... peace of mind, and the hearts ease feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home