4/27/2006

-smiles-

I think caterpillars are cool. -smiles-

Why are they cool? Because they make me smile!

Why do they make me smile? Because they are cool!

al-Hamdu liLlah for caterpillars.

... I'm sitting with my baby brother right now reading books and looking at caterpillars, life is good, al-Hamdu liLlah, this is happiness.

.. he told me to put while I was typing this, "put Amir is cool."

okay.. so here you go habiby... AMIR IS COOL!

I am going to turn this blog into something for me and my baby brother to share, ya Rab, a purpose -smiles- in sha' Allah.


http://www.amir.youaremighty.com/ -smiles-

2 Comments:

At 4/28/2006 9:36 am , Blogger Eb9ara7a and his Wife said...

ensha'Allah u will smile donya and aakhera sister :)

 
At 4/28/2006 7:52 pm , Blogger Anonymous said...

that's a very nice thing to say, subHan Allah, to smile.. ya, in sha' Allah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home