Moderation
I love this word "moderation" it's such a moderate word.
Imagine a peaceful ocean, moderate in movement, flowing.
The month that has passed wasn't too moderate for me, I felt waves, sometimes going up, and other times going down... but I'm pushing for moderation. Moderation, for a moderate religion, Islam, to obtain peace. Peace, peace of mind, peace of heart, peace of being. Being human with all these natural desires, wants, needs, stresses the importance of moderation. How can we live peacefully if we can not live moderately? Islam is the moderate way of life, reminding us that things have been decreed, that a humans efforts should always progress for the better... and life does continue by Allah's will.
The middle mood, the peaceful ocean mood, the mood in moderation... how I miss you, and how I want to once again taste the sweetness of your days.
Believe it or not, I felt patience, I actually felt it, and it feels like the heart is burning while you maintain acceptance.
Tawakul is an amazing word, so is Taqwa, so is Salaam...
If I make the claim that I have Iman, that I am a Muslim...
then I have to prove it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home