Jannah in front of me
subHan Allah... Today, when i was walking i thought of something...
What if Jannah was right in front of me?
So, I continued to walk with that in mind, and subHan Allah, it was as if my whole world changed, all I could think about was ~I'm walking towards Jannah~. Some people were playing music, and I thought ~subHan Allah, i'm about to hear Jannah's music~ then of course I saw this lady walking towards me totally exposing herself wearing very little clothing, and subHan Allah, with the thought of Jannah in front of me, she seemed like such a huge distraction, I felt like I wanted her to disappear from my path. It was like, nothing in front of me really mattered, just that goal, even the flowers I always pass by, I thought, ~you are so beautiful, but i'm about to see the flowers of Jannah~. I was filled with happiness inside, filled with this sense of wanting Allah pleased with me, al-Hamdu liLlah I love my life it is so sweet when i think like this, but subHan Allah, i just want to be assured paradise... what an amazing reward, i want it.
"And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah: And Allah is full of kindness to (His) devotees."- Qur'an 2:207
width="320" height="5"> loop="true" type='audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin' controls='imagewindow' console='video' autostart="true"> |
width="320" height='30'> controls='ControlPanel' type='audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin' console='video' autostart="true"> |
Launch in external player |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home