4/25/2006

Wonderful Child... WONDERFUL... WONDERFUL...

I baby sat a child who listened to everything, EVERYTHING, and not only everything, but he was always so glad to do what I asked of him... [very rare]... In return, when he asked for anything I was at his service 100% !!! 100% !!! because of how well he treated me, anything this child wanted I was ready to do it for him, and gladly, joyfully too! I wanted him to be 200% happy... 300%... i dunno, but ya Allah, oh my Allah, I wish I could have given the child the world for how much I loved him for Allah's sake.. I learned a lesson from him... that's how I want to be, I want to be like that child.. i want to beee.. i want.. sigh...

So what about with Allah with those servants who listen? Who humble their souls into piety, patience, and obedience? When those servants ask of Allah... Allah is the best of those who rewards with goodly rewards. al-Hamdu liLlah, I want to listen, I want to be the best ever... I surrender my emotions and all that I want, I can't get it without Allah's will anyways, so I surrender, and Allah knows best.


"And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah: And Allah is full of kindness to (His) devotees."- Qur'an 2:207

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home