Niceness!
al-Hamdu liLlah.
A friend of mine gave me a book a couple of days ago that's filled with du`a'... Barak Allahu Fiha, books that help increase my Iman are a definite plus!!! So, I was going through this book, and I came across a couple of things that I want to post to keep as a reminder:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abu Hurayrah (r) reported that the Messenger of Allah (salla Allahu `alayhi wa salam) said:
'Saying: subHan Allah, wa al-Hamdu liLlah, la illaha illah Allah, wa Allahu akbar
'How perfect Allaah is, and all praise is for Allaah,. None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, and Allaah is the greatest.'
... is more beloved to me than everything the sun has risen over.'
-------------------------------------------------------------
Also, this was really intersting:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Jaabir Ibn 'Abdullaah (r) related that the Messenger of Allah (salla Allahu `alayhi wa salam) said: 'Verily, the best supplication is:
al-Hamdu liLlah
... and indeed., the best form of rememberance is:
la illaha illa Allah
'None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah.'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...etc.
subHan Allah....... how awesome is that?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home