Do good, get good... it's a rule.

subHan Allah... so let's start with randomness, this is something simple that I usually cook for myself when I get home. I never was a big fan of fettuccine alfredo, but it kind of just grew on me. It takes about 10 - 15 minutes to make, and you can experiment with different spices each time to get a little different taste, so it's a pretty cool choice.
_________________________________________
As far as my seed planting is going, I have strong hope that there is khayr coming... only because, if I keep strengthening my Iman by treating my parents with more kindness and more obedience, and I keep persisting with a certain goal, I feel that the consequences can only be good.
Today, I was sitting down in my room and I had this sudden urge to go hug my dad, so I raaaaan down stairs to the backyard.. and heh, he's watering plants, and I gave my dad a big tight hug telling him I just had this sudden urge to hug him. Then he was talking to me about Islam and stuff like that, and how some guy who turned Muslim was speaking to my dad about how my dad was part of the reason he reverted to Islam -smiles- Masha' Allah. May Allah reward my father with khayr. Amin.
Also, to ease my way in this dunya, I went in the Masjid, and in the prayer mode and sitting down after salah a thought occurred ~why don't I ask Allah to help me by every single one of His 99 names~ and so, one by one, I called upon Allah with the same du`a', using a different name each time, and I sat and thought how each particular name would be beneficial with my situation... and al-Hamdu liLlah after I did that, I had a deeper understanding of Allah's power and will. I am mentioning this because I feel whoever my audience may be reading this journal, reflecting upon Allah's 99 names when calling on Allah, well, let's just say, it gives the one making the du`a' a sense of deep comfort.
al-Hamdu liLlah for everything...

2 Comments:
do good , get good .. it's a FACT for me at least ..
so u r a chef haa ;D
------
mashallah .. allah ebark ur father .. and may his effort be blessed and its effect to be spread ..
iam sure u know that .. our massenger Muhamad - peace upon him - said : to bring a man into Islam , much more better than life itself and what it has ..
قال رسول الله -عليه الصلاة و السلام :" لإن تهدي رجلا .. خير من الدنيا و ما فيها "
-----
what u did is great .. and u inspired me to do it as well ..
so .. jazake allah khayr
Amin to your du`a'wa iyyaki
Me a chef! hehe. Far from it... I don't cook much, just simple things here and there... but I can see myself as a superior chef of the future -smiles- in sha' Allah.
Also, I'm glad that my supplicating technique was something you found beneficial, May Allah bless you. Amin
-smiles- thanks for visiting my blog sister, I love seeing you here! -smiles-
Post a Comment
<< Home