5/05/2006

Almost Perfect...

current mood: imperturbability

Peace, what a wonderful feeling... I'm so grateful, I am sooo grateful, al-Hamdu liLlah.

subHan Allah, I've been busy with so much work lately.. I have 5 classes cuz last quarter I had to drop a class due to not setting my alarm clock to wake me, there was a lot due that particular day and I didn't feel like I could recover properly from such a set back, so to take it easy on myself I dropped it. Now that I'm taking 5 classes, I feel like such an ignoramus, subHan Allah, I always avoided doing that because I thought it would be too burdensome, it's not bad at all! Yea 5 classes it may get a little hectic every now then.. for instance, like now during midterms, but it's manageable... I just need to beware of overdramatizing my situation, this is all manageable, and al-Hamdu liLlah.

In other news something wonderful happened today, well, I'm part of the fundraising committee at the Masjid and they meet pretty late 8pm to 9:40 ish.. pm... and surprisingly my parents allowed me to join. Today, my dad got upset at me for coming home late... I negotiated with him as much as I can to let him "COME WITH ME"... and I explained to him how his services would be like diamonds to the masjid, and on and on about how wonderful it would be if he joined the committee, and... and.. and...dan dan daaaan... I think he will come with me!!! If you read this make du`a', I want my dad to be involved in the masjid, I really really do, in sha' Allah... I can only imagine what kind of influence that will have over this family, over the way that life will be observed... ya Rab.

al-Hamdu liLlah, I'm at peace with my life right now... my tests of this dunya have eased, although I got a lot of new projects to work on for my wonderful Muslim community which subHan Allah I LOOOVE DOING... it all may be more work, but al-Hamdu liLlah i feel that now everything is moderate, is middle, is really close to perfect.

Almost perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home