1/25/2006

Reason!

Bismillah,

I'm a very, very, very strong believer that things happen for a reason. It just occurred to me, perhaps I now understand why I was made to enter that Dance class, that I dropped.

1- Most likely it was a test to see if I would continue to sin or not, al-Hamdu lilLah I got out.
2- I learned something in there that helped me out! How to properly raise my hand.

In the classroom when the teacher called attendance to see who was there, I raised my hand half way, and said, "here."

The teacher said, "Nooo, no! Raise your hand all the way up, stretch it up, make it strong, make it high." So I listened, and I rose my hand the way she told me to.

Well, in the MSU they were making shura on which day they should have Brother Imad's Halaqah. There were two times that everyone pretty much agreed with, and the time that worked best for me, is the one that had fewer in number... BUT, (i feel) because I rose my hand so strongly, it may have been what had urged brother Imad to say, "You know what, I feel like that time [the one which I was going to be in] will work better for me." Heeeeeeeeeeey, cool!

Even though he said that, the MSU president said, well there are a lot more people for the other time, so in sha' Allah we will stick with that one. Then I said, "Well, umm"... but then I didn't say anything, I have a tendency to do that a lot, I may want to say something but then after thinking it through, I will stop myself. al-Hamdu lilLah I'm just training myself to speak only what is beneficial... it may take some time, but in sha' Allah I'll establish the skill. Anyways, to the point, so I said, "Well, umm".. then I stopped, I figured no one really cares anyways. Then Brother Imad said my name [he knows my name whoa, I never even told him what my name was] and said, "she has something to say." I then continued, "Well, I'm going to work with my schedule to make it there in sha' Allah." That was all, lqtm... see I really didn't need to say that, I could have just shown up, I guess that's why I stopped midway of, "well, umm"... khayr in sha' Allah.

Moral of the story: RAISE YOUR HAND UP HIGH, RAISE IT STRONGLY... -smiles-

2 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 1:19 pm , Blogger Um Sumayyah said...

gooooo deeeeeeeee !!!!!

 
At 1/26/2006 8:09 pm , Blogger Anonymous said...

yay! I got a cheer leader! inni ahibuki filLah Angie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home