Hmm...
it's funny how after listening to a moving Islamic lecture how much I want to be 10X better than I am, it's funny odd because I want that hyped up feeling to be there 24/7 but it's not, it fluctuates... but one thing is for sure, there is indeed a desire for self-betterment.
At a banquet I went to today, I was thinking about ways of re-newing my Iman, making it stronger... and I thought about this internet world, I really need to cut down, it's insane how much I'm on this thing a day... I don't know how in the world that could be good for me.
in sha' Allah, i'm going to do my very best to stay off of this thing... and I hope my determination lasts, because I find myself saying that a lot to myself and it never happens. Khayr in sha' Allah, if I can fast during Ramadan then surely I can control how much time I spend online.
From now on, I give myself 30 min max. a day to go on, do what I have to, and get off. I need to control this now before it turns into a big problem.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home