1/17/2006

Yeeeeee!!!



Okay... So my brothers are crazy! lqtm.

My brothers have this life size, life like, looking, doll head of a man. I hear them giggling and then they come walking in my room to tell me what they had done. Three of my brothers walk in and they are looking at the camera as they are still laughing. I take a look at the picture in the camera and this doll head is on a pillow on the bed of my parents. They made a body shape with the blanket to go along with the head. It seriously looks like a real man is laying in the bed. My parents usually go to sleep at 9:30 PM... BUT! ... I have to mess up their prank, it's just wrong to scare people, it just is. But, I have to admit, I did get a good laugh out of it.

3 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 6:02 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at that smile! he looks so peaceful, ma sha' Allah.


yeeeeeee is right! You're right to have stopped them from the prank(...as funny as it would have been).

 
At 1/18/2006 7:17 pm , Blogger Anonymous said...

lqtm.


yea, it would have been funny, thank u for the moral support-- I actually was feeling a bit bad because my brothers were so upset at me.. but, I couldn't make them happy it's not right, and if we give up something for the sake of Allah, we get something better in it's place, so khayr in sha' Allah.

 
At 1/18/2006 7:28 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

in sha' Allah. ...and you're welcome for the moral support.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home