1/21/2006

Oppressed people














subHan Allah when I look at pictures like this... it's heart aching, it's not, "oh that would be sad if those were my brothers." When I look at them in those pictures, they are my brothers, they are a part of me. This world is sick, it really is.

7 Comments:

At 1/22/2006 12:25 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so they are "Anonymous's" brothers, eh?

 
At 1/22/2006 12:57 am , Blogger Anonymous said...

yup! those are Anonymous's brothers.

 
At 1/22/2006 1:02 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, but I fear you've missed my point. Am I seeing "Anonymous's" brothers?

 
At 1/22/2006 9:15 am , Blogger Anonymous said...

-smiles-

 
At 1/22/2006 9:27 am , Blogger Anonymous said...

in sha' Allah, I understood your point, if I still missed it, al-Hamdu lilLah, and do you mind explaining?

 
At 1/22/2006 10:42 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I think you got it, al-Hamdu lilLah.

And jazakum Allahu khayran for this reminder, by the way.

 
At 1/22/2006 4:23 pm , Blogger Anonymous said...

wa iyyakum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home