1/24/2006

al-Hamdu lilLah

I'm seriously one of the most fortunate people alive, the thing that I love to do most is being handed to me over and over and over, being with children. I love it so much, subHan Allah if there are any words I can use to describe how much I love being with children then they are all relevant right now! And I never thought there would ever be such a high demand for me. al-Hamdu lilLah what a wonderful feeling.

Right now I am a substitute for 2 private schools, and in sha' Allah I am going to be tutoring two children who just came from Saudi Arabia how to read, and and and the children that I teach after Sunday School, well their parents are telling more parents about me, and now I'm going to have more children!!! yay!!! Allahu Akbar. The new private school that I now substitute for really want me to be a teacher, al-Hamdu lilLah that's so cool to be handed a job like that, but for now being a substitute is enough. -smiles-

There is something about children that puts my heart at ease. There's this quiet happiness that rests in my heart, it feels like my heart is smiling, that sweet feeling that can never be described. The closest thing I can come up with is a bit of Jannah placed in my heart (although if it really were, that would be a whole different kind of happiness all together) seriously!

al-Hamdu lilLah for happiness, and al-Hamdu lilLah for sadness too.

al-Hamdu lilLah for everything! al-Hamdu lilLah, al-Hamdu lilLah. All praises are surely due to Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home