Venting Zone???
Okay, I got this gmail just a few minutes ago:
" ???? who are you and why are you emailing me? keep your preposterous and misinformed garbage to yourself. it's horrible how you people try to brainwash young people.don't even THINK about replying to me. take me off your list immediately! "
For a second, I thought this was the person I gmailed, and I felt my heart sink in while thinking ~what, what, preposterous, and misinformed garbage???~ I felt my face get warm, and my body freeze, although I don't mind criticism, I was stunned by the harsh words... but then when I read "you people" I thought to myself ~hmm, did I gmail the wrong person?~ I re-checked the address I was supposed to give the gmail to, and I typed it in wrong by one letter. al-Hamdu lilLah, okay now I don't feel so bad. Then again my blood rushed, ~oh no, now this gmail is going to get to the right person *late*... akh! pinch... ~ but why get so upset? I mean, perhaps the one with the hateful gmail will read my sorry letter, and re-read the information I was supposed to send out, and be enlightened... ya Rab, I don't know, but I do know things happen for a reason.
Now I'm thinking, why did I rush here right after this happened to report what had happened? Is this my venting zone now? lqtm. Khayr in sha' Allah.
subHan Allah, I don't understand why things happen, but in sha' Allah I won't question it, and I will be patient. These tests are not so bad, الحمد لله

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home