hehe, good times
al-Hamdu lilLah ... al-Hamdu lilLah... al-Hamdu lilLah
So, I happen to have a teacher that gives us loads to read... and for the final... al-Hamdu lilLah..
no study guide ...
I took her midterm, al-Hamdu lilLah I did well on it, but boy was she specific, I had to really sit there and try to pull out the answer. I mean seriously, it was like one sentence within a multitude of chapters.
Hehe, I love this teacher, she makes studying fun! Bring it on teacher! bring it on! ... I can handle it! by Allah I can handle it! hehe
al-Hamdu lilLah she happens to be the teacher for 2 of my classes... al-Hamdu lilLah. So here I am now, with pages to study, and no study guide, ... fun... sounds like hyper pressure, fun. If I have to deal with it, I might as well have a good attitude about it.
Someone told me something the other day that really got me think'n, "the more effort you put in, the more barakah you will recieve." So, that's that. I'm gonna have a good attitude about this, and I'm gonna put in as much effort as I can. Khayr in sha' Allah, and besides, I have a set of some awesome du`a' to read.
al-Hamdu lilLah.
subHan Allah, I'm in a good mood.
cool site: http://makedua.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home