lqtm.. my brothers outsmarted me..
My baby brother slowly opens my door stands there and then asked me, "Am I the worst failure?"
I looked at him with this what-a-silly-question expression on my face and I told him, "of course not."
Then my older brother came in and said, "You're messed up" ... "you're so messed up."
I replied, "How am I messed up?"
He answered, "he asked you if he was the *worst* failure, which means he's bad at failing. You're basically saying your brother is a failure"
(then of course this big smile came upon my face) and my brother continues, "Ha! I outsmarted you!"
lqtm, indeed he did.

3 Comments:
awww lil amirrrr....:)
btw.. ur "baby" brother isn't quite a baby anymore ;)
heh, yea i know.. he's a big 6 yr old, he's turning 7 in Dec. *gasp* subHan Allah (what's up with time? it moves, it moves)... but he'll always be my baby brother, he could be 50 yrs old for that matter, and still I'll call him my "baby brother" hehe. al-Hamdu lilLah, I love that kid!
Post a Comment
<< Home