My Beautiful Mornings... al Hamdu lilLah

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays early in the morning I enter into a serene pathway that leads to my class. I don't believe I have walked through this pathway one morning without remembering Allah in some way, or having a verse from the Qur'an gently enter into my mind and pump through my heart.
Verses like in Surah Ar-Rahman:
5.
Ash-Shamsu wa al-Qamaru biĥusbānin.
The sun and the moon are made punctual.
الشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ بِحُسْبَانٍ
6.
Wa an-Najmu wa ash-Shajaru yasjudāni.
The stars and the trees adore.
وَالنَّجْمُ وَالشَّجَرُ يَسْجُدَانِ
7.
Wa as-Samā'a Rafa`ahā wa Wađa`a al-Mīzāna.
And the sky He hath uplifted; and He hath set the measure,
وَالسَّمَاء رَفَعَهَا وَوَضَعَ الْمِيزَانَ
Aaa, my morning walks... I need to take a picture of the flowers one day, subHan Allah they are so beautiful. I don't know why people pick them out of the earth and make bouquets out of them, just leave them alone, and let them worship Allah.

2 Comments:
hey thats really UCR!!! :) or at least a pic that looks very VERY similar to it... i miss riverside...
yup it's really UCR, I had my dig. camera on me, and I just had to take a picture... and, riverside misses you!
Post a Comment
<< Home