11/30/2005

Special People

al-Hamdu lilLah for everything... wa subHan Allah.

There are people who become so special to me, that quite frankly, I don't want to see how my life would be like without them... be it family, friends, elderly, children, and whoever it may be that makes it in my special category.

subHan Allah, when I hear about people dying, it only makes me more grateful to be with those that I love, and it makes me extremely grateful to just think about how merciful Allah has been to allow them to still be alive and to be a part of my life... I don't think I can ever ever say alHamdu lilLah enough for what I have, it's literally so much.

It was just a couple of days ago I heard about a death of a 17 yr old, who was in a car with 5 other brothers. He is said to be the only one who died. Also, earlier this year, a distant cousin of mine who I believe was 18 yrs old in Chicago died, he was driving home from work and was hit by a drunk driver. We really don't know how short of a time we have on Earth, we just don't. alHamdu lilLah that I still have those I love around me...

subHan Allah I have a brother who is 17 yrs old, turning 18 in January, I can't thank Allah enough for protecting my family from any harm, subHan Allah, we belong to Allah, and to Him we are surely returning, Ar-Rahman, alHamdu lilLah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home