Tired
subHan Allah, that test, subHan Allah all those different rules, and so many irregular verbs... in sha' Allah I did good on it. I'm glad that it's over though, al-Hamdu liLlah.
Afterwards, I went out to eat with HS, that was nice. Then afterwards I went and hung out with her at her house. al-Hamdu liLlah, I had a good time. Her mom makes amazing ca`ik, mmm it was warm out of the oven ...ooooh yum! Khalas, I have to learn how to make it, it's so yummy!
Then we both went for the interview at IAR, al-Hamdu liLlah it went well. The guy even asked if I would be interested in teaching Sunday School there. Personally, I would love to, but I can't split myself into two parts, and I'm in love with the one I teach at now and I am committed to it.
Oh! Before I went in for the interview I was sitting with a girl who had just reverted to Islam, and HM's father who was teaching her and another girl about Islam. He mentioned Allah's veil, and once he finished his lesson he asked if we had any questions. I asked him concerning the veil of Allah, and what we know about it. He told me that the prophet (salla Allahu `alayhi wa sallam) mentioned it as being light upon light, and that nothing more was said about it. I liked that, khalas, I'll leave it alone to that. What was funny was mid-way through the class he got a phone call from his son, heh, small world.
Anyways, so I'm pretty positive they have accepted me to work there with them this year. I think I will be teaching first grade, yay! Happiness. Before I went in, I also talked to one of the mothers of a student there, and I was asking her to make du`a' for me that my interview with the board goes well. She told me that if they don't accept me she'll go complain to them, I thought about that, and that's so nice to say, subHan Allah it made me feel valuable.
If I work there in sha' Allah I want to have afterschool activities for them. I want to teach them gymnastics, I want to create some type of sports team baseball, basketball, whatever, just something extra for them. subHan Allah, I think wrestling would be fun.
Which reminds me, hehe, I remember one time I was teaching ALL the children from Sunday School all at once. subHan Allah with so many children you need something "major" to keep them entertained. So I told them, "if everyone is good, I'm going to choose one of the brothers sitting down to wrestle with a guy teacher, and one sister that I will swing in my arms." It was so exciting, they were so quiet because they really really wanted to be picked. subHan Allah, some memories make me smile.
I thought of something!
Okay, so there's this fly in front of me it's been crawling around on the drink I had finished for quite some time now and I thought... yea, this is what I thought of ... it's lame but whatever... I thought, ~al-Hamdu liLlah I'm not a fly~ ... heh, al-Hamdu liLlah i'm not a cup either. subHan Allah, if Allah had so willed I would have never existed, and I sure could have been an insect. Man, craziness, crazy, craziness.
I hope I fly in my dream tonight, I feel like flying. -smiles-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home