Pretty easy stuff... but still.
Alrighty, well I have a final test tomorrow that covers everything I have ever learned en espanol! Eeeks! -smiles- la bas (no worries). Anyways, it's pretty easy stuff, I just hope I don't get the rules mixed up like I did on the last test we took.
On the last exam, I got the future tense mixed with the imperfect, when I left the test I realized what I had done, but then I thought to myself ~oh well, you know that YOU know how to do it, so no worries, that's the important part anyways.~ When I got the test back the teacher said, "I'm surprised you got this section wrong." He said that because I had notes on the side on how to do it correctly, for some reason when I was filling in the blanks I did this crazy mixture of future and imperfect together... for example: Tener (to have) in the future tense is tendre, in the imperfect it would be tenia. [by the way i'm typing this up w/out the accent marks]... so the right answer for the future tense would have been, obviously, tendre; however, I created my own future/imperfect and filled in the blank with tendria... on second thought, wait a second, tendria is actually the conditional form, i didn't create anything new that's just another rule. HAHA... wow! Anyways, I better not get this stuff mixed up tomorrow.
Make du`a' for me... bleez ya`ni, jazakum Allahu khayran, oh, and subHan Allah I'm really interested in getting the book Khutbah al-aHkam, sounds very interesting... I can put that on my to do list, in sha' Allah.

2 Comments:
i can type prescriptions in spanish :) tome 1 pastilla oral una vez al día
(but of course i have a cheat sheet at the clinic ;))
heeey! coooool! -smiles- take one pill once a day! awesomeness! Why have a cheat sheet? Just memorize it, it's funner that way. -smiles-
fyi: translate.google.com is pretty cool, it actually does a good job conjugating verbs. I wish I could have used it when I wrote all those compositions, but it's against the school's policy... but it's better that way, cuz after hardship comes ease! I strongly believe in that.
Post a Comment
<< Home