I can tell...
I can tell something is bothering someone I know... subHan Allah, in sha' Allah whatever it may be I hope it gets better.
Sometimes I wish I had a gift from Allah that I can just close my eyes make someone's trouble go away, and then open them to everything being better.
I have du`a', and I'm very fortunate, may that make it better.
Today one of my du`a' have been answered better than I could have ever imagined... waaay better, and I'm grateful, deeply grateful. My father not only loved being in the committee, but he wants to have my brothers join too... ya Allah, I asked that their hearts be changed, subHan Allah, this is more than what I even imagined... my father is involved with the Masjid, my father... and when he came home, he was so calm, and so loving towards my younger brothers who were awake. Du`a', that's what it had to have been.
I'm so grateful... thankful... subHan Allah... my heart is happy.
... but there's something wrong with someone, I don't need to know what it is, but I sincerely hope that this person is given bounties of blessings from Allah. Also, I hope that their health strengthens... no back pain, no chest pain, no discomfort in their health, and if they do feel discomfort, then may Allah make it an expiation of sin for them, and shower this person with His blessings. Amin.
I do hope someone gets better, I can tell there's something wrong... du`a', and lots of it going your way.
I have a lot of work to do tonight, al-Hamdu liLlah for work... al-Hamdu liLlah for the things that keep us busy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home