al-Hamdu liLlah
In just a little bit I'll be leaving with my dad to the Masjid. I'm really tired from today, and I have a headache, I think it is because I was driving and I felt like the sun was right in my eye. When it's too bright outside it seems like I always get an aching headache.
I just hope I have enough energy to keep me going for the meeting tonight. I don't think it will be a problem, I love Islam so much that I just get energy to do it. Isn't that strange? When you love something you have energy to do it. subHan Allah, like a paper, if you don't love doing it, it's going to drag and be annoying -smiles-... but al-Hamdu liLlah for things that we love, it makes up for the things that we hate.
I have a literature unit to complete by tonight, this paper has been dragging for 3 days, it's supposed to be 5-10 pages, with 9 sources, including 3 vocabulary activities, and 3 projects... al-Hamdu liLlah we are doing this in groups, so I have 2 other classmates working on this with me. Being the group leader it's a little hectic making sure we're all on the same page, and everything is going smoothly, but it's not so bad... subHan Allah, and that class also requires 30 hrs of field work, it's a little bumming cuz the day I start my field work is my day of the Islamic Awareness Week, -smiles- it's nasib, so why am I down? Nah, I'll shake out of it.
This quarter my classes conflicted with the MSU meetings, and the Br. IB Halaqahs, it's my last quarter and I miss out on that which I love. It's alright, it's nasib. Allah will make up for it.
Whatever is going to happen, is going to happen. Life is life, and al-Hamdu liLlah we just live it to the best our ability.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home