Hummingbird

I was waiting in the drive through line at Taco Bell, and with my window opened I was staring at the flowers and at a hummingbird. I wanted the hummingbird to stop flying and to rest for just a little bit, but it just kept going from one flower to the next ... very busy-like.
Then all of a sudden it came really close to my window, for a second I thought it was going to enter into my car, I was surprised the bird wasn't afraid of me, subHan Allah. I just stared at this bird for the 2-3 seconds it came by my window. It was as if time for a little while stopped as I was in awe staring at this creature.
It was so beautiful, nature is so beautiful, al-Hamdu liLlah for these sights on earth that delight the eyes... al-Hamdu liLlah. What a breathtaking moment that was! subhan Allah.
subHan Allah, wa al-Hamdu liLlah, wa la illaha illa Allah, wa Allahu akbar -smiles-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home