2/22/2006

Just Right

I went to Sammy's today with friends to eat, subHan Allah that's the only place I like going to when it comes to outside food. Everything they serve is fresh, it's sooo fresh! They literally make your order when you order it, their service is really slow, but that is because they are taking their time preparing your food. I ordered my grilled zabiha chicken sandwhich and mango drink, and I saw the lady make it, and she took her time to make sure it was juuuuust right! and it was! .. mm mm yummy! al-Hamdu lilLah.

For dinner at home, I decided to eat some microwave-able dish, and it was good al-Hamdu lilLah, but home-made freshly cooked food is the best. There's something about a person really sitting there and putting in their time and care in the meal. Even when baking a cake, when your time is put to make sure everything is done "just right" the cake comes out deliciously delicious.

The more effort and care, the better the food tastes. I remember sitting at my aunts house and she is just super precise when it comes to measurements and food, she has to make sure it's... ahuh... "just right." -smiles- subHan Allah, and she is the families best cook! Why? I'll tell you why... because.. it's just right!

By the way, my grandma makes the best grape leave dish... subHan Allah... it's... just right! -smiles-

Lots of things are just right, subHan Allah, it brings me back to the story of the 3 bears... although there were 3 different dishes, there's that one dish that was... just right.

al-Hamdu lilLah for the things that are just right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home