2/22/2006

Khayr in sha' Allah

I have been thinking lately about how trusting Allah pretty much eases the heart. It really does, al-Hamdu liLah.

I find that oftentimes I'll worry about how things in my future might end up turning out the way that I don't want them to. I need to remember that Allah knows what is best for me, and that I should be content with everything that has been put forth my way. What's the point of not being happy with what I have been given? al-Hamdu liLlah for everything.

al-Hamdu liLah for the gift of salah. Sometimes while I pray random thoughts will try to creep in and destroy my focus on Allah, but I shew them away, I think to myself ~this is my only time to be away from this world, this is my greatest source of happiness, let me enjoy it~ and the random thought just fades away, and I continue in my Islamic serenity. It's peaceful, it's happy, ... but in sujud, it's different, I just spend time in that position talking and talking and talking, knowing for sure Allah is listening, Allah is accepting, Allah is merciful... and then I lift my head from the floor relieved to get all my worries out, and all my complaints said, and just calmed knowing I was listened to.

khayr in sha' Allah for everything that Allah has planned. al-Hamdu lilLah.

Du`a' is really important, it's nice to have a circle of friends making du`a' for each other, it's such a beautiful way of doing things, al-Hamdu liLlah, thumma al-Hamdu liLlah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home