2/21/2006

Huh?

I keep a large monthly calendar in my room to keep organized, and for some reason I put that my paper on Apocalyptic Dualism (which is worth 40% of my grade) is due on the 21st of February. Going through some pretty lengthy and dense readings on Hitler, KKK, and entering into The Turner Diaries, I was trying to figure out, ~how in the world am I going to get this paper done by tomorrow~ ... Obviously, I would have found a way to finish it, lots of du`a', fruits, hyperfocusing, ya... all that good stuff. However, I happened to look at the paper and I notice the date said it wasn't due until the 7th of March!!! Whaaaaaat!?! Wait a second!!! (1 sec. thanks for waiting) Why then would I put on my calendar it is due on the 21st? Where is my mind? subHan Allah... but you know what? al-Hamdu lilLah... and you know what else... la illaha illa Allah... oh and one more thing... ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!! -smiles-

I finished up so much reading, I have so many notes already set, I just saved myself so much work. OH this feeling is grea'... like.... grea' ... so totallyyyyy grea' ! al-Hamdu lilLah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home