12/29/2006

-smiles-

`ID MUBARAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -smiles-

-smiles-

-smiles-

al-hamdu liLlah

Today, was really nice, I had a couple of wonderful people meet me, al-Hamdu liLlah. I had a really good time, I felt very comfortable and they were very sweet.

Reem came soon after and joined us, and it was again, really nice, al-Hamdu liLlah.

I felt that the time passed really quickly, I would have liked to spend more time with them, I liked them a lot al-Hamdu liLlah.

We talked about all sorts of things. How I ended up being the same girl that Reem mentioned to her.. about how she has the night shift and how that's like... also, with the other sister she was explaining how she would like to teach the older grades and we both agreed that teaching older students is a better option... we talked about children in general, and Reem had a lot to say about how parenting is going and what her plans are... and just stuff like that. -smiles-

I left with a really good feeling, I really enjoyed their company, al-Hamdu liLlah. It was nice.

Now I'm wrapping `id presents, -smiles- yay! it's `id! al-Hamdu liLlah..

and again, `id Mubarak! I hope you have an excellent `id filled with khayr, barakah and success in every which way you turn. Amin

-smiles- al-Hamdu liLlah for all of Allah's kind blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home