12/29/2006

and today...

in sha' Allah i plan on going to jumu`ah w. Reem, al-Hamdu liLlah.

I called up someone in town, and in sha' Allah we'll see if a meeting can be arranged. al-Hamdu liLlah my dad is for it, as long as it is close by... khayr, in sha' Allah.

Okay, in sha' Allah i'm off to jumu`ah... but before I go:

Here's a nice verse I came across... it's the very first verse of surah an-nahl, got me thinking, so here it is.

أَتَى أَمْرُ اللّهِ فَلاَ تَسْتَعْجِلُوهُ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ


(Inevitable) cometh (to pass) the Command of Allah. seek ye not then to hasten it: Glory to Him, and far is He above having the partners they ascribe unto Him!
( سورة النحل , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #1)

then it is true, slowly but surely...

and~

al-Hamdu liLlah...

I think people need to care. There needs to be care about the human suffering around the world, injustices, oppression, subHan Allah... if everyone "cared" I cannot imagine there being a problem in this world. Perhaps people do care, but it's only about themselves. How sad.

May Allah guide us all to care about the world and people around us. Amin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home