Chickens

Dr. Seuss
Did the chicken cross the road?
Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes! The chicken crossed the road,
but why it crossed, I've not been told!
Ernest Hemingway
To die. In the rain. Alone.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.
Grandpa
In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

Yea! You better believe I'm gonna ask why?
My answer:
The chicken crossed the road because that is what Allah had decreed for it to do... subHan Allah, and for all we know tonight might be the night of Decree! ya Rab.
Everyone who reads this please make good du`a' for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home